Terms and Conditions
1. We deliver orders for your business or personal order, or celebratory event. You can choose from Bakery, sandwiches, patisseries and lots more. We can cater for small parties of 2 to large buffets for 200 people.
2. Your order will be delivered on our proper & safe boxes that protect your food and keep it fresh. The platters are specifically designed so that you can take them directly into your meeting.
3. We accept deliveries *online & calls * from Saturday to Thursday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm, Friday From 01 until 6:00 pm.
Delivery orders must be placed on the previous working day before 3 pm
4. The minimum delivery order is 150 QAR. Free delivery in Duhail & Markhieh areas.
Payments And Prices
1. The price will be set out on our website, http://societe.com.qa/, and valid on the day of the order.
2. Price and availability information are subject to change without notice.
3. We accept payment by credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Fatora App. Payments will be charged against your card at the time of order. Cash payments are accepted also for direct calls orders.
4. 4.1 If your company has entered into a credit agreement with Societe Catering Qatar, we will arrange payment directly with your company, as long as the person who places the order has been authorized to order Societe on behalf of their company.
4.2 For credit accounts, invoices are sent (weekly –every 15 days –Monthly )and are payable within 3 days from the date of receipt of the invoice.
5. Societe Catering Qatar reserves the right in its sole discretion to accept or refuse any credit account application and to terminate any such account at any time and need not give any reason for any such decisions.
Return & Refund
For any order cancellation or delay on the delivery service, Societe Catering Company does not give any refund whether cash on delivery or payment by credit card.
Refund will only be given with the same product that will be delivered by the Societe Catering as a compensation
1. Products will be delivered to the location nominated by you at the time of placing the order. Customers may change their nominated location for delivery by amending their order providing this is done before 3 pm on the previous working day. Deliveries through a company scheme will only be made to the locations nominated by the company.
2. All deliveries must be checked and signed for by an authorized representative of the customer at the time of delivery. A signature will be deemed to constitute acceptance of delivery of a complete order.
3. If any part of an order is found to be missing, damaged or is rejected upon delivery, the customer must contact the shop assigned to the order immediately. You may be asked to provide a photo of the damaged items for us to process a refund. Upon receipt of your delivery please make all your enquiries within 12 hours, after that we may not be able to process a refund.
4. If any part of an order is found to be missing, damaged or is rejected whilst using a platform aggregation service such as Uber-Kareem or other services, please inform their driver or their customer service team immediately who will help you with the relevant action.
Our Terms Of Supply
1. Societe Catering Qatar supplies strictly for direct customer use and under no circumstances is our food to be re-sold to a third party or offered at subsidized or inflated rates to a third party(Applicable on personal orders ). This restriction also applies to in-house catering arrangements where contract caterers are ordering on behalf of clients.
2. Customers will comply with any instructions and recommendations of Societe Catering Qatar in relation to the storage and use of products (for example and without limitation, use by dates)
3. There is no warranty on our products / merchandises as this is the bakery policy.
1. The liability of Societe catering in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise in respect of any products delivered or otherwise in connections with an order or for any loss, injury or damage attributable directly or indirectly thereto will, at the sole option of Societe Catering Qatar, be limited to: (a) delivering replacement products (at Societe catering Qatar expense); or (b) refunding any sums paid to Societe Catering for the products.
2. Societe Catering Qatar will not be liable (whether or not caused by Societe Catering negligence) for any loss of profit or goodwill or opportunity or reputation suffered or incurred by any third party, nor for any indirect or consequential loss.
3. Nothing in these terms will limit or exclude the liability of Catering Societe for death or personal injury caused by negligence on its part and nothing in these terms will affect your statutory rights.
7. Contact Societe catering Delivery Service
For any enquiries regarding your orders please feel free to contact the shop assigned to your delivery, and for general information and corporate accounts please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Using Material That Appears On The Societe atering Website
All right for the text, graphics, design of the site, computer codes and all other content or interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof (the <>) belong to Societe catering or its licensors. You may print or download parts of this site and make copies of these for your own personal use only. Any other use (including without limitation any further reproduction, storage or transmission to anyone) of any Materials without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Amendments And Variations
1. Societe catering reserves the right to amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time. Your continued use of any part of the Societe catering website after any such amendment will constitute your acceptance of the amendment or amendments concerned. You should therefore regularly visit these terms and conditions to ensure that you keep up to date with your rights and obligations under this Agreement. If any such amendments are considered in the reasonable opinion of Societe catering to be material, notice of the amendments will be emailed to all registered users of the Societe catering website at their registered email address.
2. If you do not wish to accept any amendments you should withdraw your registration to the Societe catering website.
This Agreement is governed by Qatar law and both we and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Qatar courts.
Societe Catering products may contain traces of nuts and wheat and other allergens. While we take steps to minimise the risk of cross contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products are safe to consume for people with allergies. For full nutritional information on the products within our product range please contact our customer service team or visit the Allergen Information page on the Societe catering website.
Access/ Force Majeure
In the event we cannot fulfill obligation to you under this agreement due to any event beyond our reasonable control, we will do our best to notify you and as such we will be relieved of our obligations to you under these terms and conditions to the extent that our service is hindered by such an event.